With strong support from government and industry, Topco, China’s leading energy event and consulting entity, is making a debut for its new title on lubricant, base oil and additive industries. The Lube Oil China Summit ( LOCS 2014 ) is dedicated to be a major forum to bring to the participants the updates of China’s lubricant industry and technical advancement. China offers the world most dynamic and one of the largest lubricant markets with diversified mix of players. The industry is also in dire need to set new standards and regulations in order to weed out irregularities. The event will feature a good mix of topical issues including refining expansion and its impact on lubricants, quality upgrading, market development, branding, base oil trading and pricing, specifications and blending technologies. The organizer also intends to make the event... More >>
- Lubricant Industry Direction and Current Scenario
- Refining Capacity Expansion and Impact...
- China Lubricant Industry Development
- Crude Oil Price Trend and Implications for Base Oil
- Base Oil Outlook and Quality Upgrading
- Lubricants End Market Demand
- Lubricants Market Development
- Foreign and Domestic Brands - SWOT Analysis
- Policy on JV Refinery and Foreign Participants
- Optimizing Base Oil Sales to Enhance Margins...
- Sinopec’s Base Oil Production and Development...
- Changing Requirements for Classifications...
- Re-refining Technology of Recycled Lubricants...
- Economics of Re-refining Technology of Recycled...
- Advances in Automotive and Industrial Lubricants
- Challenges for Gas Engines in Sour Gas Application
Professor, Professional Committee of Grease
China Petroleum & Chemical Industry Association
Professor, Lube Oil Dept., Director
Sinopec Research Institute of Petroleum Processing (RIPP)
Fax: 8610-5863 2291
Beijing Longrun Kaida,
Shanghai Donghao Oil Industry (DHO),
AGAS Lubes WLL
Aktas Kimya Dis Tic Ltd STI
Arabian Seals Company Ltd
Calumet Specialty Product Partners
ENOC International Sales LLC
FMC Technologies Inc
Fuchs Petroleum Saudi Arabia Ltd
Geo Chem Middle East
German Mirror Lubricants & Greases Co.
Gulf Chemicals & Industrial Oils Co
Idemitsu Kosan Co, Ltd
Jeyenkay Petrogels Pvt Ltd
JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
K&E Petroleum Consulting, LLC
KB Petrochemical Industries
Kline & Company Inc
Kuwait National Petroleum Co.
Lubes'n'Greases Europe-Middle East
Lubrizol Transarbian Co Ltd
National Oil & Gas Authority Neste Jacobs
Neste Oil (Suisse) S.A.
Neste Oil Bahrain W.L.L.
Neste Oil Corporation
Oman Oil Marketing
Petrosil Investment & Oil Co. Ltd
Raj Petro Specialities Pvt Ltd
Safra Co Ltd
United Lube Oil Company Ltd
Vopak Middle East and others…